This is the first of my weekly podcasts where I discuss how we can feel stuck in a rut.
But we might be actually stuck in a ‘groove’…. like a needle stuck on a record… playing the same song everyday.
I have come to realise that always trying to ‘stay safe’ is the way our brain tries to keep us ‘safe.’
But staying safe and playing a ‘small game’ where we are stuck in a place where we think we might be OK??
That’s a sure fire way to kill all of your dreams.
I hope you get something from this episode… if you want to discuss more about how you can take that needle off the record and start to playing a more fulfilling and better song in your life then contact me… I would love to talk to you.
Buen Camino, Brendan.
Would you like to learn 3 simple steps to take your Camino home with you?
Project Camino Host Brendan Bolton is running a FREE webinar where he discusses the ‘3 ways you can take your Camino home with you!’
Brendan has interviewed & mentored countless numbers of Pilgrims through his weekly podcast and Post Camino Support Group that helps Pilgrims deal with the experience of ‘returning home’ from their Camino.
What is covered in the FREE webinar:
- 3 Simple ways to ‘Take your Camino home with you.’ This helps overcoming the ‘Post Camino Blues.’
- Effective strategies to connect with your ‘true Pilgrim self’ every single day.
What results YOU will get from the FREE webinar:
- You will begin the journey on your new Camino…. Because the Camino starts when you get to Santiago.
- Re-locate the person you were on the Camino, that person who is still there..who is crying to get out and shine in the world. Your ‘authentic Pilgrim self.’
- Take action to get out of that ‘stuck place’ where all you do is think about the person you were on the Camino…. And you start to live that person EVERYDAY!
- PLUS some great FREE resources and bonuses ONLY for those who watch the webinar!
If you are interested in learning about how to achieve these (and what Pilgrim wouldn’t be??)
If you want to live your best Pilgrim life then this webinar is exactly what you need.
Do you want to be around other pilgrims in a non judgemental & supportive space?
Do you want to share how it feels to return from your Camino in an environment that you will always be supported & encouraged?